- F80 – Flat Kabuki™: Application of liquid or cream products to flat areas of the face such as the forehead and cheeks.
- F82 – Round Kabuki™: Blend mineral products onto the skin.
- F84 – Angled Kabuki™: Buff cream blush or bronzer onto the skin.
- F86 – Tapered Kabuki™: Apply cream and liquid foundations onto the harder to reach contours of the face.
- F88 – Flat Angled Kabuki™: Blends foundation easily onto hard to reach areas of the face. Angle fits all areas of the face seamlessly. Works especially well on cheekbones and contours of the nose.
KABUKI BRUSH 10 PCS ROSEGOLD
The Candice Kabuki Kit contains TEN face brushes that allow a high definition, flawless makeup application. The brushes in this kit feature exclusive CANDICE fibers, uniquely designed to apply powder, cream and liquid products And More, without absorption into the bristles.